Harmful Code means any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
Loss means loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential or indirect loss or any loss of profits, data or revenue.
You and your means the user of aushims.org.au.
Our, us and we means the HIMS Australia Advisory Group (HAAG).
- We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check our website.
- You agree to use aushims.org.au only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of aushims.org.au by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to aushims.org.au.
- You must not post or transmit via aushims.org.au any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
The aushims.org.au website is not a substitute for independent, professional or medical advice and you should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances. You must exercise your own judgement and carefully evaluate the material on aushims.org.au before embarking on any course of action.
We strive to protect any information you may provide to aushims.org.au. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that your information is not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no harmful code may enter the website. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
We recommend that you use an appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your own computer systems. Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of aushims.org.au, we may sever links to that website or system.
We do not share information about you with other organisations without your permission unless it;
- is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested
- is required or authorised by law
- will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's health.
We take reasonable care in linking aushims.org.au to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites. Any information on a linked website is provided 'As Is'.
We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material. We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
We use the following criteria to select the links that are included on this site:
The content must be authentic. aushims.org.au will primarily link to other HIMS content or websites known to be associated with or supporting the HIMS organisation and program. Every effort is made to ensure the links are as current and as complete as possible, however due to the consistent process of change on websites there will inevitably be a small amount of out-of-date or missing content at some point in time.
The content should be up-to-date and accurate. Links will be made in good faith with the expectation that the content is appropriately maintained by the author and is timely and accurate. However, we can offer no guarantees of this.
Linking to this site
All other HIMS world-wide organisations websites may link to this site.
You may link to this website as long as you do not;
Imply that the HIMS Australia Advisory Group endorses your website or product
Use aushims.org.au for commercial practices or purpose
Change the content of the material technically (eg the material is presented in a frame so that users are unable to determine the location of the original material).
We may ask you to remove the link from your website if these conditions are not met.
- Last updated on .